Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Mon January 28, 2013
Superhero window washers swoop down to cheer up patients
This post from Katie Hosmer on MyModernMet.com caught my eye.
You've got to clean the windows, so why not do it with a little flair?
The photo to the right is from All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL.
Window washers from Clearwater's High Rise Window Cleaners got dressed up in Spider-Man costumes and then made several trips from the top of the building to the ground, washing windows and waving at ecstatic patients along the way...As the hospital states, "There were actually three Spider-Men on the job and their high-rise moves were the hands-down hit of the day."
And here's a video of superhero window washers descending on Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
H/T to Zach Feinstein