Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
Fri July 27, 2012
Take the Michigan Radio listener survey
As a Michigan Radio listener, we hope you appreciate the station’s news reporting and our ongoing efforts to improve our service. Part of that process is to survey listeners like you - to get your opinions on a wide range of issues. Listener input has been a valuable resource for us in our short and long-term planning.
We’d like to better understand economic conditions in Michigan, and how our station can better provide programming that meets your needs on this topic.
Your responses will be kept completely confidential, and we will never share your personal information with anyone. We'll only use the information you provide to enhance our service and to better inform ourselves about our listeners' opinions.
I hope it will be an interesting way to provide us with feedback about the quality of life in Michigan, and the ways in which our stations provide coverage and perspective.
Thanks in advance for your time and for your participation!