Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Detroit Symphony Orchestra Strike
Fri November 5, 2010
Talks resume over DSO contract
Informal discussions have resumed between striking members of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and their managment. In seperate statements released today, both sides said the talks are aimed at getting the opening season of the 2010-2011 DSO underway. The musicians have been on strike since early October. The strike came after the DSO musicians and managment could not agree on a new contract.