Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Protests Monday night against migrant children coming to Michigan
- This Michigan-bred musician did zero out of 29 celebrity impressions. I was punked.
- Study finds that an oil spill under Mackinac Straits would be “deathblow” to Northern Michigan
Fri September 3, 2010
Top places to travel in Michigan
Michigan Radio listeners are having a conversation on Facebook about their favorite places to travel around Michigan.
Most are sharing. Some, like Trevor, are keeping their secrets, "If I told you I'd have to kill you."
Here's the list so far:
- Camping in Michigan's State Parks (no mention of which one)
- Point Pelee in Ontario
- The tiny lakes around Charlevoix and Traverse City
- Whitefish Point in the UP
- Southwest Michigan - Dowiagiac and PawPaw
- Trenary Bakery in the UP
- Meijer Gardens in GR
Chime in here and we'll compile a top ten list!