Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed May 14, 2014
U of M's Ross School of Business holding "Positive Business Conference" this week
Words of encouragement, like “think positive,” can be flung around with little thought when we face challenging situations.
It's something we hear so often that it's easy to tune out.
But there is real power in those words: The power to make our workplaces better and more effective.
This week, The Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is holding its first-ever Ross Positive Business Conference.
Chris White leads the Center for Positive Organizations at the University of Michigan, and he joined us today.
*Listen to our interview with above.