Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Wed May 14, 2014
U of M's Ross School of Business holding "Positive Business Conference" this week
Words of encouragement, like “think positive,” can be flung around with little thought when we face challenging situations.
It's something we hear so often that it's easy to tune out.
But there is real power in those words: The power to make our workplaces better and more effective.
This week, The Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is holding its first-ever Ross Positive Business Conference.
Chris White leads the Center for Positive Organizations at the University of Michigan, and he joined us today.
*Listen to our interview with above.