Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Mon December 12, 2011
WFUM 91.1 will be off air starting at 10 a.m.
Engineers will be doing repair work on Michigan Radio's broadcast tower in Goodrich. As a result, WFUM 91.1 will be off the air for several hours starting at 10 a.m. Listeners in the Flint area may be able to receive Michigan Radio's 91.7 signal or listen online at http://www.michiganradio.org/
We apologize for the disruption, but the outage is required in order to allow our engineers to safely make repairs to F.A.A and F.C.C. required tower lighting.