Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri February 18, 2011
Wind Advisory issued in west Michigan
The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Advisory for west Michigan.
A cold front passed through the state overnight. Most parts of Michigan has already recorded their high temperatures for the day. Temps are expected to fall through the day and into the evening, as Michigan's brief flirtation with Spring comes to an end.
There's snow in the forecast for Sunday when temperatures are expected to descend back into the teens.