Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This mom didn't know why her family was sick until she checked their water
- This Michigan-bred musician nails 29 celebrity impressions in one song
- Here's how to test and treat your drinking water well for arsenic
- Charter school supporters’ response to investigations is "Soviet" in style
- The polarizing reactions to the 'Hobby Lobby' case are more frightening than the Cold War
Fri November 4, 2011
Writers Series: Before Technology, with essay by Wade Rouse
Technology surrounds us. It seems we’re always connected to something…the internet, cell phones and social media. It can be difficult to unplug sometimes.
As part of the series, Michigan writers will share stories about their relationship to technology.
Today, writer Wade Rouse tells us about his rather close relationship to his favorite piece of tech.