Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
In our series Seeking Change, we are exploring the different ways people in our state our trying to help push along change in their communities.
We'll hear from people who have a lot of support for their causes and people who are going it alone.
We'll hear from folks in big cities and small towns; people who are making change for a few people or a few thousand.
We will post a new Seeking Change segment here every Monday. Or you can hear them on-air during Morning Edition at 6:35 a.m. and 8:35 a.m.