Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
In our series Seeking Change, we are exploring the different ways people in our state our trying to help push along change in their communities.
We'll hear from people who have a lot of support for their causes and people who are going it alone.
We'll hear from folks in big cities and small towns; people who are making change for a few people or a few thousand.
We will post a new Seeking Change segment here every Monday. Or you can hear them on-air during Morning Edition at 6:35 a.m. and 8:35 a.m.