There's a building boom for pipelines all across the country right now, and that’s created anxiety about new pipelines close to where people live and work. While the federal government is trying to ratchet up safety rules, there are limits on what these new rules can do.
News Headlines from NPR
- Berkeley's Soda Tax Appears To Cut Consumption Of Sugary Drinks
- Zika Images Show 'Worst Brain Infections That Doctors Will Ever See'
- Mike Pence Got His Hair Cut At A Black Barbershop, And This Happened
- California Firefighters Contain Blue Cut Fire, Grapple With Other Blazes
- Controversy Erupts In Russia Over Report On Female Genital Mutilation