If you live in Flint, it can be really hard to figure out what you should and should not do with your tap water. The messages from officials, scientists and non-profit groups sometimes conflict with one another and they’ve changed over time.
What would you do if your tap water turned brown? If it gave your children a rash every time they took a bath? Or worse, what if it made them sick? Listen to our special documentary below, and hear the wild story about how the water in Flint became Not Safe To Drink.
- When Every Drop Of Water Could Be Poison: A Flint Mother's Story
- Boil water advisory adds to confusion over how to make Flint tap water safe to drink
- Here's what lead pipes look like with and without corrosion control
- USDA offers lead testing for Flint WIC families
- Snyder budget plan focuses on help for Flint, DPS