ARTIST'S POV: After three years of the Flint water crisis, fatigue has set in — first and foremost, for the citizens of Flint who have had to live with the daily grind and persistent worries. But also for Michiganders living outside and looking in.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- In Utah, How You Tread Through This Canyon Matters
- Trump Continues To Have Staunch Supporters And Determined Opposition
- She Calls Her Movies 'Afro Bubble Gum Art'
- Help Wanted: The Trump Administration (Still) Has Some Openings To Fill
- The First 100 Days: 'A Standard That Not Even Roosevelt Achieved'