If you need some perspective for this health care madness, reporter and author T.R. Reid is a pretty good place to start. Reid is an American but has lived overseas (Japan and the UK) and also has first-hand experience with seeking medical services in multiple countries as part of his work.
News Headlines from NPR
- U.S. Intercepts Reportedly Contradict Attorney General On Russia Contacts
- Minneapolis Police Chief Resigns In Wake Of Officer Shooting Australian Woman
- 'Spicey Out!' 9 Highlights From Sean Spicer's Combative Tenure
- Al-Qaida Suspect Appears In Federal Court In Pennsylvania
- Judge Promises Reduced Jail Time If Tennessee Inmates Get Vasectomies