If you logged on to social media at some point this week, you likely saw dozens of posts about #MeToo. The hashtag took off after an actress posed the question : “If all the women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted wrote ‘Me too’ as a status, we might give people a sense of the magnitude of the problem.” Wendy Sellers believes education is the best way to prevent sexual harassment and assault.
News Headlines from NPR
- Blending Techno And Tradition: You Should Be Dancing ... With Sake
- Democrats Eye A Rare Opportunity In Alabama Senate Race
- The Russia Investigations: Interference Impacted Real Life; Senators Propose New Law
- How Widows Find Their Path To Healing In Zimbabwe
- Learning To Care For My Newborn Was A Humbling Experience