Hillary Clinton took a break over the weekend from stumping for support in New Hampshire to bring her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination to Flint, where the city faces a public health crisis due to lead in the drinking water.
What would you do if your tap water turned brown? If it gave your children a rash every time they took a bath? Or worse, what if it made them sick? Listen to our special documentary below, and hear the wild story about how the water in Flint became Not Safe To Drink.
- Hillary Clinton visits Flint, calls the crisis "immoral"
- At water quality town hall, calls for a deeper look into Flint and beyond
- Gov. Snyder visits Catholic church to meet Latinos in Flint
- Flint businesses eligible for federal economic disaster loans
- Gov. Snyder defends response to Legionnaire's and Flint water suspicions
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.