The state of Michigan has scrapped a risk study on Enbridge’s Line 5 and fired the contractor just a week before a first draft of the report was to be released.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Census Finds A More Diverse America, As Whites Lag Growth
- Louisiana Is First State To Ban Public Colleges From Asking About Criminal History
- Trump Administration Faces Pressure To Not Deport Detained Iraqi Christians
- Red Palm Weevils Wreak Havoc On Palm Plantations Across The Globe
- Heavy Rains And Flooding As Tropical Storm Cindy Makes Landfall