Someday, a shooter will walk into a school, probably a suburban school, somewhere in Michigan, and blow teachers and students away, most likely with a weapon no civilian should be allowed to own. When that happens, don’t give me any credit for prophecy.
News Headlines from NPR
- McMaster Says Evidence of Russia Meddling 'Incontrovertible'
- 13 Die After Helicopter Surveying Earthquake Damage Crashes In Mexico
- Pakistan: Zainab Ansari's Confessed Killer Sentenced To Death
- She Sentenced A Teen To 241 Years In Prison. Now She Wants Her Decision Overturned
- Did Pox Virus Research Put Potential Profits Ahead of Public Safety?