Rapper Jon Connor says he’s "Flint to the bone." He was born and raised in the city, but moved to California around two years ago after he was signed to Dr. Dre’s music label: Aftermath.
- Gov. Snyder visits Catholic church to meet Latinos in Flint
- Flint businesses eligible for federal economic disaster loans
- Gov. Snyder defends response to Legionnaire's and Flint water suspicions
- Former state treasurer blames "hostility" toward Michigan cities for financial struggles
- PR expert: "No turning point in sight" in Gov. Snyder's handling of Flint water crisis