If you need some perspective for this health care madness, reporter and author T.R. Reid is a pretty good place to start. Reid is an American but has lived overseas (Japan and the UK) and also has first-hand experience with seeking medical services in multiple countries as part of his work.
News Headlines from NPR
- Senate Panel In Talks With Trump Jr., Manafort Over Closed-Door Testimony
- 'In Some Respects, We're A Nation in Crisis Right Now,' Former CIA Director Says
- U.S. Intercepts Reportedly Contradict Attorney General On Russia Contacts
- Minneapolis Police Chief Resigns In Wake Of Officer Shooting Australian Woman
- 'Spicey Out!' 9 Highlights From Sean Spicer's Combative Tenure