Here’s a question some doctors and attorneys are getting: if you’re an immigrant – even a legal one – could you get deported for using food stamps? What about Medicaid? There's a lot of fear among immigrants right now that getting public assistance could make them a target.
News Headlines from NPR
- Citing 'Racial Stereotype,' Supreme Court Says Texas Inmate Can Appeal Death Sentence
- Journalist: Trump Is 'Openly Dismissive' Of The Intelligence World
- Low-Income PoCs Still Don't Trust The Police, But Would Work With Them
- Judge Rules Texas Can't Cut Off Medicaid Funds To Planned Parenthood — For Now
- Astronomers Find 7 Earth-Size Planets Around A Nearby Star