In official statements, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says the people it arrests are criminals who pose a threat to the safety of our local communities.
But when the public asks for more details on those arrests – who has been targeted and why – answers are hard to come by.
News Headlines from NPR
- Trump's Private Clubs In Florida Are Seeking Visas For Foreign Workers
- Exxon Mobil Sues After Treasury Fines It $2 Million For Alleged Sanctions Violations
- With So Many Obamacare Repeal Options In Play, Confusion Reigns
- How Did The Afghan All-Girl Team Do At The Robotics Competition?
- The Navy Gets Its First Female SEAL Candidate