Flint’s long delayed second phase of its lead pipe replacement program is finally underway. The city is replacing more than 200 lead and galvanized pipes connecting Flint homes and businesses to city water mains. The pipes are a primary source of lead in Flint’s drinking water.
News Headlines from NPR
- In Mexico, Trump Reaffirms U.S. 'Right' To Protect Its Borders
- Treasury Secretary Lew On Global Trade Deals And Corporate Taxation
- Drop In Teen Pregnancies Is Due To More Contraceptives, Not Less Sex
- After A Vet's Suicide, Getting VA Benefits Can Compound A Family's Grief
- Doctors Fear Zika Is A Sleeping Giant In Haiti