Kalamazoo City Commissioners voted Monday night in support of a public-private partnership they hope will stabilize the budget, lower property taxes and fund “aspirational projects” as early as next year.
News Headlines from NPR
- Even With Failures, North Korea's Nuclear Program Races Ahead
- Simplified Study Aims To Quickly Test A Long-Shot ALS Treatment
- Applying A Silicon Valley Approach To Jumpstart Medical Research
- Two Weeks Out: Democrats Have The Edge In The Fight For The Senate
- Many 'Worn Out' By Campaign, Survey Of Social Media Users Shows