Michigan was hit hard by the foreclosure crisis. But now, almost nine years after the crash, the state's housing market is showing promising signs of life. That's especially true in Grand Rapids, which has one of the hottest real estate markets in the nation.
News Headlines from NPR
- Easing Shutdown Worries, Trump Relents On Another Major Hurdle
- Dueling Rallies Rack Caracas After Death Toll Inches Toward 30 In Venezuela
- Trump's Tweets On Court Blocking 'Sanctuary City' Order: 5 Facts To Know
- Overlooked Drug Could Save Thousands Of Moms After Childbirth
- Single White (Rhino) Male Defies Age Stereotypes, Joins Tinder