ARTIST'S POV: After three years of the Flint water crisis, fatigue has set in — first and foremost, for the citizens of Flint who have had to live with the daily grind and persistent worries. But also for Michiganders living outside and looking in.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- The Pentagon Investigates Possible Friendly Fire Deaths In Afghanistan
- Nationwide Strike Clogs Brazil's Big Cities, Grinding Daily Activity To A Halt
- Time To Consult Congress Over Use Of Force Against ISIS, Lawmakers Say
- NSA To Limit Some Collection Of Internet Communication
- U.S. Supply Of Yellow Fever Vaccine Will Run Out By Midsummer