Michigan State Police may be pulling over more low-income drivers and people of color, because of police quotas. That’s a concern the ACLU of Michigan describes in a public letter to the MSP today.
News Headlines from NPR
- Bolivian Miners Reportedly Kidnap, Kill High-Level Official Amid Strike
- Volkswagen Has Tentative Deal To Compensate U.S. Dealers In Emissions Scandal
- New Virus Breaks The Rules Of Infection
- Cleanup Crews Roll Through Baton Rouge After Louisiana Flooding
- WhatsApp Will Start Sharing Data, Including Phone Numbers, With Facebook