Proposed legislation in Lansing would prevent local governments from using federal, state or local funds to invest in internet infrastructure unless the municipality already has a deal with a private company to provide the internet service.
News Headlines from NPR
- Top Stories: Second Block On Travel Ban; A.G. Sessions On Capitol Hill
- Man Found After 137 Days Adrift In Sailboat. And It's Not His First Rescue
- Federal Judge In Maryland Blocks Trump's Latest Travel Ban Attempt
- Houston Reservoirs Have Finally Discharged All Of Hurricane Harvey's Floodwater
- If A Pile Of Poo Has An Emoji, Shouldn't A Mosquito Have One Too?