Updated at 4 p.m. ET The National Mall has flooded with pink, as demonstrators descend on the nation's capital Saturday for the Women's March on Washington. Just one day after President Trump's inauguration, marchers from across the country have gathered in the city to protest his agenda and support for women's rights. The event opened with a rally, to be followed by the march proper — which had a path laid out from a starting position near the U.S. Capitol to its endpoint near the Washington...
News Headlines from NPR
- At Least 39 People Killed After Train Derails In Southeast India
- Republican Plan To Replace Obamacare Would Turn Medicaid Over To States
- On 'SNL,' Aziz Ansari Aims To Quell Some American Angst That Shirtless Putin Can't
- Haight Ashbury's Free Health Clinic: Middle-Aged And Still Groovy
- Race And Feminism: Women's March Recalls The Touchy History