A necropsy (basically an autopsy for a fish) of the eight-pound Asian carp found just nine miles from the Great Lakes is finished. It shows that the fish was born and raised in central Illinois ; proof for some that the barrier isn’t strong enough.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Paul Miller Loved Teaching Math So Much That He Did It For Nearly 80 Years
- Tracing The Dark Origins Of Charlottesville's KKK
- 6 Police Officers Shot In Separate Incidents In Florida, Pennsylvania
- Oldest Kids In Class Do Better, Even Through College
- Charities Pull Fundraisers Planned for Trump's Mar-A-Lago