The hunt is on for lead pipes in Detroit. Flint officials still don’t know where all the city’s lead service lines are. That’s because the building records were in horrible shape.
News Headlines from NPR
- 'The Press Has Poisoned The Minds Of Our Voters': Unpacking Trump's Claims
- Experts Say It Could Be A Make Or Break Year For Obamacare
- Women On Social Media Respond To Trump Calling Clinton A 'Nasty Woman'
- How Common Is The Belief That An Election Can Be Rigged?
- Amid His Claims Of A Rigged Election, Trump Supporters In N.C. Fear Voter Fraud