President-elect Donald Trump’s choice to head the U.S Department of Education went before the Senate education committee yesterday for her confirmation hearing.
News Headlines from NPR
- Wave Of Bomb Threats Targets Jewish Centers, Again
- Avalanche Buries Italian Ski Resort; Rescue Operations Underway
- Why America Is Growing The Most Sweet Potatoes Since WWII
- In Rick Perry Energy Hearing, Questions Likely On Nuclear Security, Environment
- How Large Employer Health Plans Could Be Affected By Obamacare Overhaul