The Detroit News broke its 143-year tradition today of endorsing the Republican candidate for president by endorsing Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.
News Headlines from NPR
- Man Pleads Guilty To Elaborate Kidnapping Initially Deemed A Hoax By Calif. Police
- Pregnant Women Should Consider Not Traveling To Southeast Asia
- Head Of Yosemite Park Steps Down In Wake Of Hostile Work Environment Claims
- A Wide Gulf Persists Between Black And White Perceptions Of Policing
- The Supreme Court: A Winning Issue In The Presidential Campaign?