A necropsy (basically an autopsy for a fish) of the eight-pound Asian carp found just nine miles from the Great Lakes is finished. It shows that the fish was born and raised in central Illinois ; proof for some that the barrier isn’t strong enough.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Man Goes On Stabbing Rampage In Russia, Wounds 7
- President Trump To Skip Kennedy Center Honors, Highlighting Rift With Artists
- Boston Right-Wing 'Free Speech' Rally Dwarfed By Counterprotesters
- Duke University Removes Robert E. Lee Statue From Chapel Entrance
- Spanish Authorities Continue Hunt For Suspects In Barcelona Attacks