In the November election, voters in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties must vote on whether to approve a tax that would fund new transportation between the four counties.
News Headlines from NPR
- The Next U.S. President Can Expect Weakened, But Still Lethal ISIS
- Reports: AT&T Will Buy Time Warner For More Than $80 Billion
- Japanese Climber Junko Tabei, First Woman To Conquer Mount Everest, Dies At 77
- At Least 70 Die In Train Derailment In Cameroon; Hundreds Injured
- U.S. Parents Are Sweating And Hustling To Pay For Child Care