When I was a 20 year-old college student, I got a summer intern job at a GM foundry in Saginaw. I was a second shift supervisor. For the three months I was there I had various assignments and was responsible for anywhere between 8 and 16 workers. It was this type of job: Thankful for having the experience, thankful for never having it again.
News Headlines from NPR
- Scientists Say Japanese Monkeys Are Having 'Sexual Interactions' With Deer
- Trump Administration Moves To Kill Rules For Organic Eggs
- Are These Condom Ads Too Sexy For TV?
- We LYLAS, But It's Time To Say TTFN As AOL Instant Messanger Signs Off For Good
- DHS Wants To Build A Computer System To Help Determine Who Gets To Visit The U.S.