An oil pipeline running beneath the Straits of Mackinac could be shut down under a bill in the legislature. The company that operates the pipeline insists it’s safe. Nevertheless, State Senator Rick Jones wants a third party analysis of Line 5.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- With Drought Emergency Over, Californians Debate Lifting Water Restrictions
- Why The Newly Proposed Sepsis Treatment Needs More Study
- Only In Sweden: Hundreds Of Refugee Children Gave Up On Life
- Amid Talk Of Tariffs, What Happens To Companies That Straddle The Border?
- Despite Historic Mix-Up, PricewaterhouseCoopers Will Keep Its Oscars Job