We've had conversations on this program about race and racial tensions many times. But one scholar said we've got it all wrong. He said we shouldn't be talking about race; that's relatively meaningless. He wants to shift the conversation about bias from "race" to skin color.
News Headlines from NPR
- 'Ring Of Fire' Eclipse Set To Blaze In Southern Skies
- Lucille Horn, Who Was Nursed To Health In A Coney Island Sideshow, Dies At 96
- WATCH: After Health Scare, Fiona The Baby Hippo Goes For A Dip
- WATCH LIVE: Former Obama Labor Secretary Perez Wins DNC Chairmanship
- As Negotiators Talk Peace In Geneva, Bombings Kill At Least 32 In Syrian City