Today marks one year since health officials in Genesee County warned people living in Flint to stop drinking their tap water. The water is improving, but Flint’s water is still not safe to drink without a filter. But there are stories of hope on this not-so-pleasant anniversary.
News Headlines from NPR
- Hurricane Matthew Looms As A Category 4 Storm
- #NPRreads: Two Looks At America — And One Look At America's Pastime
- A Local Sheriff's Race Is Drawing National Attention And A Hefty Price Tag
- Intense New Airstrikes Reported In Aleppo; Fewer Than 30 Doctors Remain In City
- How Effective Was Shimon Peres' Social Media Push For Peace?