Someday, a shooter will walk into a school, probably a suburban school, somewhere in Michigan, and blow teachers and students away, most likely with a weapon no civilian should be allowed to own. When that happens, don’t give me any credit for prophecy.
News Headlines from NPR
- 'Black Panther' Breaks Records And Barriers In Debut Weekend
- Trump Says FBI Missed 'Signals' Of Florida School Shooting Because Of Russia Probe
- All 65 People Aboard Plane Feared Dead After Crash Into Iranian Mountain
- Trump Administration's Latest Strike On CFPB: Budget Cuts
- Navajo President: Go To College, Then Bring That Knowledge Home