There are small business districts throughout Detroit that are barely hanging on. They were once thriving. But population loss and the loss of wealth in the neighborhoods have created hard times for neighborhood businesses. The question is: what to do with them now?
News Headlines from NPR
- Poll Shows Increased Support For NATO On Both Sides Of The Atlantic
- Watch Live: House Intelligence Hearing With John Brennan
- He Called Himself 'One Lucky Bastard:' Sir Roger Moore Dies At 89
- Manchester Concert Bombing: What We Know Tuesday
- As Store Layoffs Mount, Retail Lags Other Sectors In Retraining Workers