In official statements, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says the people it arrests are criminals who pose a threat to the safety of our local communities.
But when the public asks for more details on those arrests – who has been targeted and why – answers are hard to come by.
News Headlines from NPR
- The Capital City Contemplates The Possibility Of A Washington Without John McCain
- Just Thinking You're Slacking On Exercise Could Boost Risk Of Death
- Baltimore Police Caught Planting Drugs In Body-Cam Footage, Public Defender Says
- Opioid Treatment Funds In Senate Bill Would Fall Far Short Of Needs
- The Poet Bao Phi, On Creating a 'Guidebook' For Young Asian-Americans