Monday marks the second anniversary of Flint’s switch back to Detroit water. October 16 th , 2015 was the end of Flint’s experiment with getting its tap water from the Flint River. But the ramifications of improperly treated river water continue.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Sleep Scientist Warns Against Walking Through Life 'In An Underslept State'
- After Hurricane Power Outages, Looking To Alaska's Microgrids For A Better Way
- Studies Skewed By Focus On Well-Off, Educated Brains
- Trump On GOP Failures: 'I'm Not Going To Blame Myself, I'll Be Honest'
- At Least 3 Killed As Historic Storm Ophelia Hits Ireland, Turns U.K. Skies Red