If you eat wild caught fish from Michigan, you might know about fish consumption advisories . They’re recommended limits on safe amounts of fish to eat, and they're necessary because toxic chemicals build up in fish in the Great Lakes and inland lakes and streams.
News Headlines from NPR
- Russian Olympic Head Says 200 Of Russia's Athletes Might Compete Under Neutral Flag
- Lack Of Genetic Diversity May Have Doomed Tasmanian Tiger, Scientists Say
- San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee Dies At Age 65
- DOT Suspends Proposed Rule That Would Force Airlines To Show Baggage Fee At Booking
- Top Stories: Alabama Senate Election; Native Americans' Views On Health Care