In 2001, the U.S. government granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS) to more than 200,000 migrants from El Salvador after a pair of earthquakes struck their country.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- U.S. Freezes More Than Half Of Aid To U.N. Agency For Palestinian Refugees
- Top Stories: Government Shutdown Looms; Ex-CIA Officer Arrested
- North Korean Athletes Will March With South Koreans At Pyeongchang Olympics
- Do You Have The Right To Plead Not Guilty When Your Lawyer Disagrees?
- 'Racial Impostor Syndrome': Here Are Your Stories