A snowy winter mixed with a few recent warmer days could make for a particularly nasty pothole season in Michigan. A Michigan Department of Transportation spokesperson says more people seem to be calling the state’s pipeline hotline this year. So far, more than 500 people have reported problems on roads across the state using the hotline.
News Headlines from NPR
- 'No Words Will Do Justice': Onslaught On Syrian Suburb Kills Some 100 Civilians
- At The Winter Olympics, Robots Are Here To Help. But Don't Assume They Work All Hours
- Top Stories: More Women Seek Office; Trump Backs Romney Senate Run
- Toddler Milks: Filling A Nutritional Need Or A Marketing Niche?
- Maduro Calls Out President Trump On Twitter, Requesting 'Dialogue'