Until last year, there was a Boeing 747 parked at Willow Run Airport, in Ypsilanti. It looked comically out of place—most the other planes are two-seaters used by the flight school, or small jets available for charter.
News Headlines from NPR
- In 'Appetites,' Bourdain Pleases The Toughest Food Critic (His 9-Year-Old)
- Vine Withers, Reminding Us That Nothing Is Forever
- Report Declares Global Wildlife Populations Are Plunging. But It's Complicated
- How Is A 1,600-Year-Old Tree Weathering California's Drought?
- FCC Vote Means Internet Providers Need Permission To Share Your Data