The Michigan Supreme Court has shut down the last legal avenue to re-starting the statewide recount of presidential election ballots.
News Headlines from NPR
- Trump Transition Asks Energy Dept. Which Employees Work On Climate Change
- This Week In Race: Racism, Racism And, To Salve Your Soul, John Legend
- No Government Shutdown: Senate Democrats Drop Objections To Funding Bill
- Opposition Candidate Wins Ghana's Presidential Vote
- Dial M For Money: Can Mobile Banking Lift People Out Of Poverty?