A federal judge says the state must start weekly deliveries of bottled water to Flint residents who do not have properly installed or maintained filters.
News Headlines from NPR
- A Year After San Bernardino And Apple-FBI, Where Are We On Encryption?
- At Least 9 Killed In Oakland Fire During Warehouse Party
- I Don't Want To Be The Breadwinner In My Marriage Anymore!
- 'Out Of The Wreck I Rise' Supports Addiction Recovery With Literary Hero Companions
- Silicon Valley 'Bubble' Reflects On Role In Trump Era