DTE Energy is planning to close three of its coal-fired power plants by 2023. That’s 1,300 megawatts of electricity coming off the books. But what will take its place?
News Headlines from NPR
- How Social Media Can Reveal Overlooked Drug Reactions
- Gunman Kills 3, Takes Hostages in Southern France Before Being Killed By Police
- Trump Threatens Veto Of Spending Deal Hours Before Government Would Shut Down
- In Sacramento, Protesters Shut Down Freeway And Block Entrance To Kings Game
- Your Thoughts: When Do Charitable Partnerships Cross An Ethical Line?