Did the Michigan Department of Health and Human services know about a possible Legionnaires’ disease outbreak in Genesee County a year before it was publicly disclosed? Emails recently released by Governor Rick Snyder’s administration raise that question.
News Headlines from NPR
- Money, Hate And Hard Feelings: Brexit Fallout Continues In U.K., Europe
- Click For Fewer Calories: Health Labels May Change Online Ordering Habits
- Pat Summitt, Legendary Tennessee Basketball Coach, Dies At 64
- After 25 Years, What's Next For Charter Schools?
- Does Your Body Really Refresh Itself Every 7 Years?