A federal judge says the state must start weekly deliveries of bottled water to Flint residents who do not have properly installed or maintained filters.
News Headlines from NPR
- What It's Like To Handle The Nastiest Pathogens As Your Day Job
- In House Majority Leader's Home District, Many Depend On Health Law He Wants To Scrap
- After A Sour Decade, Florida Citrus May Be Near A Comeback
- Jill Stein Campaign Drops Statewide Recount Effort In Pennsylvania
- Trump Talks With Taiwan, In A Move That May Spell Friction With China