Our first post in this series looked at the state's "average salary" for teachers and how that number can be misleading since it doesn't account for years of experience.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- States Have Already Tried Versions Of 'Skinny Repeal.' It Didn't Go Well
- 5 Unanswered Questions About Trump's 'Ban' On Transgender Troops
- FACT CHECK: Gingrich Misleads For Trump In NPR Interview With Claims Of Bias
- Kansas Gov. Brownback To Be Nominated Ambassador For Religious Freedom
- Ohio State Fair Ride Malfunction Kills One Person, Critically Injures Others