In the November election, voters in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties must vote on whether to approve a tax that would fund new transportation between the four counties.
News Headlines from NPR
- What Are The Main Reasons Teachers Call It Quits?
- Atlantic Editor On Acrimony In U.S.: 'I Have To Imagine That It Actually Gets Worse'
- Out Of This World: How Artists Imagine Planets Yet Unseen
- Getting Dental Care Can Be A Challenge For People With Disabilities
- Waste, Families Left Behind As Nuclear Plants Close