Here’s a question some doctors and attorneys are getting: if you’re an immigrant – even a legal one – could you get deported for using food stamps? What about Medicaid? There's a lot of fear among immigrants right now that getting public assistance could make them a target.
News Headlines from NPR
- Cressida Dick Named Scotland Yard's First Female Top Cop
- Lawsuit Accuses Milwaukee Police Of Abusive Stop And Frisk Practices
- Trump Administration Rescinds Obama Rule On Transgender Students' Bathroom Use
- After Slavery, Searching For Loved Ones In Wanted Ads
- Protesters Leave Dakota Access Pipeline Area; Some Stay And Are Arrested