Michigan’s Attorney General will not be joining some of his fellow state attorneys general in challenging President Trump’s decision to end Obamacare subsidies. The White House plans to halt payments to insurers under the Obama-era health care law.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Bannon: 'It's A Season Of War Against The GOP Establishment'
- Harvey Weinstein Expelled From The Academy Of Motion Pictures Arts And Sciences
- In Northern California, Exhausted Firefighters Push Themselves 'To The Limits'
- Trump Decision to End Insurance Subsidies Sparks Outrage, Lawsuits
- Puerto Rican Students Head To The Mainland For School