Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
The following provision applies to all visitors (which shall include persons and representatives of legal entities, whether such representatives are persons or digital engines of a kind that crawls, indexes, scrapes, copies, stores, or transmits digital content).
By accessing this Web site or digital service, you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
(i) Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and video materials shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium.
(ii) No Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use;
(iii) The Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
(iv) The Associated Press is an intended third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions and it may exercise all rights and remedies available to it; and (v) The Associated Press reserves the right to audit possible unauthorized commerical use of AP materials or any portion thereof at any