Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
The following provision applies to all visitors (which shall include persons and representatives of legal entities, whether such representatives are persons or digital engines of a kind that crawls, indexes, scrapes, copies, stores, or transmits digital content).
By accessing this Web site or digital service, you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
(i) Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and video materials shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium.
(ii) No Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use;
(iii) The Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
(iv) The Associated Press is an intended third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions and it may exercise all rights and remedies available to it; and (v) The Associated Press reserves the right to audit possible unauthorized commerical use of AP materials or any portion thereof at any