Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
- Securing this Enbridge pipeline is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world
The following provision applies to all visitors (which shall include persons and representatives of legal entities, whether such representatives are persons or digital engines of a kind that crawls, indexes, scrapes, copies, stores, or transmits digital content).
By accessing this Web site or digital service, you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
(i) Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and video materials shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium.
(ii) No Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use;
(iii) The Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
(iv) The Associated Press is an intended third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions and it may exercise all rights and remedies available to it; and (v) The Associated Press reserves the right to audit possible unauthorized commerical use of AP materials or any portion thereof at any