Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Carson is the Membership Manager at Michigan Radio, a position he has held since January 2009. He is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the membership department, and is involved in several projects designed to improve the membership experience.
He also is a member of the Public Radio Association of Development Officers. Carson joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2005. He previously worked as a newsroom assistant at Public Radio 90 in Marquette, MI. Carson has a B.A. in political science from Northern Michigan University.