Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Carson handles our Membership data and customer service at Michigan Radio, a position he has held since January 2009. He is responsible for making sure our donor's records are accurate and up-to-date. He also ensures members get the help they need to make their membership experience a great one.
He also is a member of the Public Radio Association of Development Officers. Carson joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2005. He previously worked as a newsroom assistant at Public Radio 90 in Marquette, MI. Carson has a B.A. in political science from Northern Michigan University.