Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Carson is the Membership Manager at Michigan Radio, a position he has held since January 2009. He is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the membership department, and is involved in several projects designed to improve the membership experience.
He also is a member of the Public Radio Association of Development Officers. Carson joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2005. He previously worked as a newsroom assistant at Public Radio 90 in Marquette, MI. Carson has a B.A. in political science from Northern Michigan University.