Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Shawn is a recovering academic who found journalism to be a reprieve from "knowledge for knowledge's sake." He's contributed to several Chicago-area publications in addition to producing and reporting for several public radio outlets including...
Steve Carmody has been a reporter for Michigan Radio since 2005. Steve previously worked at public radio and television stations in Florida, Oklahoma and Kentucky, and also has extensive experience in commercial broadcasting. During his two and...
Steve has been Marketing Director at Michigan Radio since 2005. His job involves coordinating the station’s marketing, communication and public relations efforts, special events, and community & media partnerships.
Steve has worked...
Steve Schram is the Director of Michigan Public Media. As its chief operating officer and Director of Broadcasting, he oversees Michigan Radio, the NPR news and information public radio station at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
As a general assignment reporter at WBEZ, Tony covers breaking news, politics, criminal justice, business and everything in between.
Tony originally joined WBEZ as a news intern, later becoming a producer for the 2006 midterm and 2007...
Wade Rouse is the author of It's All Relative: Two Families, Three dogs, 34 Holidays, and 50 Boxes of Wine (A Memoir), and many other books.
Rouse lives on the coast of Michigan.
Zak Rosen is a multimedia producer. His radio features have been heard on NPR, APM, PRI, the BBC, Deutsche Welle and Radio Helsinki. He was a staff producer on NPR/PRX's State of the Re:Union. Prior to that, he was a founding producer of WDET's...