Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
The Cost of Creativity
When times are tough, one of the first things to get cut are the arts. But some arts advocates say the arts can play a big role in moving Michigan forward. For the radio documentary The Cost of Creativity, Michigan Radioâ€™s Jennifer Guerra and Kyle Norris traveled the state and talked with people who have creative solutions for how to turn things around in Michigan.
Below you will find the audio and transcript of the radio documentary, the video "Artists at Work," and the stories and slideshows that were featured in the documentary.