Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
The Cost of Creativity
When times are tough, one of the first things to get cut are the arts. But some arts advocates say the arts can play a big role in moving Michigan forward. For the radio documentary The Cost of Creativity, Michigan Radio’s Jennifer Guerra and Kyle Norris traveled the state and talked with people who have creative solutions for how to turn things around in Michigan.
Below you will find the audio and transcript of the radio documentary, the video "Artists at Work," and the stories and slideshows that were featured in the documentary.