Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
The Cost of Creativity
When times are tough, one of the first things to get cut are the arts. But some arts advocates say the arts can play a big role in moving Michigan forward. For the radio documentary The Cost of Creativity, Michigan Radio’s Jennifer Guerra and Kyle Norris traveled the state and talked with people who have creative solutions for how to turn things around in Michigan.
Below you will find the audio and transcript of the radio documentary, the video "Artists at Work," and the stories and slideshows that were featured in the documentary.