Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Courtney assists in our Major Gifts Program for Michigan Radio. Since coming to Michigan Radio in October 2010, she has enjoyed working with some of the station’s most dedicated members. Previously, Courtney worked as the Community Outreach Coordinator for the Business Side of Art, a small arts education organization at Eastern Michigan University.
A Virginia native, Courtney graduated from Mary Washington College and received her master’s in Arts Administration from Eastern Michigan University. When not at Michigan Radio, Courtney is busy instructing yoga, hiking, traveling and spending time with her husband and twin boys.