Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Ellen Rinck Han
Ellen joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2008. Since that time, she has managed the station’s grants, ranging from special radio series and outreach events to critical equipment purchases.
For the past six years, Ellen has enjoyed a career working in the nonprofit sector. Before coming to Michigan Radio, she worked with youth as the director of the Title V grant program in Grand Ledge, Michigan.
Ellen is a Michigan native and earned both her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees from Michigan State University. When she’s not busy writing grants, Ellen enjoys sewing, reading, exercising, and spending time with her husband and tuxedo cat Ziggy.