Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Ellen Rinck Han
Ellen joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2008. Since that time, she has managed the station’s grants, ranging from special radio series and outreach events to critical equipment purchases.
For the past six years, Ellen has enjoyed a career working in the nonprofit sector. Before coming to Michigan Radio, she worked with youth as the director of the Title V grant program in Grand Ledge, Michigan.
Ellen is a Michigan native and earned both her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees from Michigan State University. When she’s not busy writing grants, Ellen enjoys sewing, reading, exercising, and spending time with her husband and tuxedo cat Ziggy.