Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Ellen Rinck Han
Ellen joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2008. Since that time, she has managed the station’s grants, ranging from special radio series and outreach events to critical equipment purchases.
For the past six years, Ellen has enjoyed a career working in the nonprofit sector. Before coming to Michigan Radio, she worked with youth as the director of the Title V grant program in Grand Ledge, Michigan.
Ellen is a Michigan native and earned both her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees from Michigan State University. When she’s not busy writing grants, Ellen enjoys sewing, reading, exercising, and spending time with her husband and tuxedo cat Ziggy.