Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Ellen Rinck Han
Ellen joined the Michigan Radio development team in 2008. Since that time, she has managed the station’s grants, ranging from special radio series and outreach events to critical equipment purchases.
For the past six years, Ellen has enjoyed a career working in the nonprofit sector. Before coming to Michigan Radio, she worked with youth as the director of the Title V grant program in Grand Ledge, Michigan.
Ellen is a Michigan native and earned both her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees from Michigan State University. When she’s not busy writing grants, Ellen enjoys sewing, reading, exercising, and spending time with her husband and tuxedo cat Ziggy.