Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Elyssa Daniel joined us in February, 2013 as our Corporate Support Assistant for Michigan Radio's Underwriting Department. She assists the Underwriting team by creating marketing materials and coordinating outreach efforts to Michigan Radio's sponsors. She also writes the Corporate Support Blog Posts.
Elyssa is a lifelong Ann Arborite and studied History and Political Science at the University of Michigan.