Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Kathy Agosta has been a development/marketing professional in public broadcasting for over 22 years. Prior to joining Michigan Public Media as Director of Corporate Support, Agosta was Senior Director of Corporate Affairs at Chicago Public Radio where she directed local and national corporate sponsorship activities.
During her fundraising career Agosta has served as Development Director at KCTS Public Television, Seattle Washington; directed national and local corporate marketing at Oregon Public Broadcasting; directed major gifts and planned giving at KPLU Public Radio in Tacoma, Washington and at KVIE Public Television, Sacramento, California.
She has also represented national corporate marketing for NPR in Washington DC, and has been National Corporate Consultant for This American Life and Sound Opinions for Chicago Public Radio.