Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Kathy Agosta has been a development/marketing professional in public broadcasting for over 22 years. Prior to joining Michigan Public Media as Director of Corporate Support, Agosta was Senior Director of Corporate Affairs at Chicago Public Radio where she directed local and national corporate sponsorship activities.
During her fundraising career Agosta has served as Development Director at KCTS Public Television, Seattle Washington; directed national and local corporate marketing at Oregon Public Broadcasting; directed major gifts and planned giving at KPLU Public Radio in Tacoma, Washington and at KVIE Public Television, Sacramento, California.
She has also represented national corporate marketing for NPR in Washington DC, and has been National Corporate Consultant for This American Life and Sound Opinions for Chicago Public Radio.