Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Larry has been with Michigan Radio since 2000, and came to us after spending three years at the University of Michigan's Development Communications office.
Formerly a market research analyst and English teacher, fundraising for public broadcasting has been the career he has enjoyed the most. In fact, during his high school and college years, he was a frequent volunteer for local PBS auctions, and so it seems he was destined to work at the station .
When he's not overseeing the fundraising activities, the native Long Islander enjoys travel, home improvement, and photography. He is also a strong advocate for animal rights.