Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Larry has been with Michigan Radio since 2000, and came to us after spending three years at the University of Michigan's Development Communications office.
Formerly a market research analyst and English teacher, fundraising for public broadcasting has been the career he has enjoyed the most. In fact, during his high school and college years, he was a frequent volunteer for local PBS auctions, and so it seems he was destined to work at the station .
When he's not overseeing the fundraising activities, the native Long Islander enjoys travel, home improvement, and photography. He is also a strong advocate for animal rights.