Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Larry has been with Michigan Radio since 2000, and came to us after spending three years at the University of Michigan's Development Communications office.
Formerly a market research analyst and English teacher, fundraising for public broadcasting has been the career he has enjoyed the most. In fact, during his high school and college years, he was a frequent volunteer for local PBS auctions, and so it seems he was destined to work at the station .
When he's not overseeing the fundraising activities, the native Long Islander enjoys travel, home improvement, and photography. He is also a strong advocate for animal rights.