Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
Larry has been with Michigan Radio since 2000, and came to us after spending three years at the University of Michigan's Development Communications office.
Formerly a market research analyst and English teacher, fundraising for public broadcasting has been the career he has enjoyed the most. In fact, during his high school and college years, he was a frequent volunteer for local PBS auctions, and so it seems he was destined to work at the station .
When he's not overseeing the fundraising activities, the native Long Islander enjoys travel, home improvement, and photography. He is also a strong advocate for animal rights.