Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Chicago reporter Niala Boodhoo has been a business reporter for 10 years, working at the Associated Press, Reuters, and most recently, The Miami Herald, where she reported on the local economy, labor and employment.
Boodhoo was the newspaper’s first print journalist to have a weekly radio report. It aired for three years with the Miami Herald’s news partner, WLRN, the South Florida public radio station. She was also created the first weekly business video show on MiamiHerald.com.
Born and raised in Miami, Boodhoo has a Master of Science in Journalism from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism and a Masters of Arts in Latin American/Caribbean Studies from Florida International University. She is also a graduate of Calvin College, where she studied philosophy and psychology.