Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Shawn is a recovering academic who found journalism to be a reprieve from "knowledge for knowledge's sake." He's contributed to several Chicago-area publications in addition to producing and reporting for several public radio outlets including Chicago Public Radio, The Environment Report, and This American Life.
Shawn is a graduate of Cornell College (Iowa), The University of Chicago Divinity School, and Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism.