Today on Stateside:
* Michigan Radio's political analyst Jack Lessenberry thinks the Courser-Gamrat scandal might just help move things along in the quest to find a way to fund road repairs.
* NASCAR fans made their way to the Michigan International Speedway for the Pure Michigan 400.
* A look at some of the worst political scandals in Michigan history.
* What’s at stake if we don’t get more diverse investors in Michigan? Our contributor for The Next Idea shares her thoughts.
* Data is helping determine who gets parole in Michigan, but are the factors being used fairly?