Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Steve has been Marketing Director at Michigan Radio since 2005. His job involves coordinating the station’s marketing, communication and public relations efforts, special events, and community & media partnerships.
Steve has worked in the broadcasting business since the dawn of time (okay, since the ‘80’s) and in public media since the early 1990’s…. including time at public radio and television stations in Grand Rapids and Detroit.
In his free time, Steve enjoys travel, cooking, kayaking and spending time with his wonderful wife and children.