Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Steve has been Marketing Director at Michigan Radio since 2005. His job involves coordinating the station’s marketing, communication and public relations efforts, special events, and community & media partnerships.
Steve has worked in the broadcasting business since the dawn of time (okay, since the ‘80’s) and in public media since the early 1990’s…. including time at public radio and television stations in Grand Rapids and Detroit.
In his free time, Steve enjoys travel, cooking, kayaking and spending time with his wonderful wife and children.