Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
As a general assignment reporter at WBEZ, Tony covers breaking news, politics, criminal justice, business and everything in between.
Tony originally joined WBEZ as a news intern, later becoming a producer for the 2006 midterm and 2007 municipal elections.
Tony’s reports have been heard on National Public Radio, Marketplace, World Radio Switzerland, the CBC, Radio New Zealand, Radio Wales and Radio Ireland.
Prior to joining WBEZ, Tony worked as a reporter for WNIJ 89.5 FM in DeKalb, IL, a producer for WMUB 88.5 FM in Oxford, Ohio and as a correspondent for The Lima News in Lima, Ohio.
Tony has a B.A. in American Studies from Miami University.
Originally from Elida, Ohio, Tony resides in the Northcenter neighborhood of Chicago.