Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri December 16, 2011
91.7 WUOM on reduced power today
Michigan Radio's 91.7 WUOM signal in Ann Arbor and Detroit will be operating on reduced power between 11a.m. and 2p.m. This interruption is necessary in order to allow our engineers to safely perform required annual maintenance work on the tower lighting. We apologize for the disruption.