Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Arts on the Road
Sun November 7, 2010
Artists profile the route between Toledo & Detroit
Three female artists have spent two years road-tripping around the small, often rural towns between Toledo and Detroit. They've talked to anyone they met.
Martine MacDonald is one of the artists. She says, “People have a deep connection to the area in which they live and work." She also says the people they've met have been incredibly open and willing to share their stories with the artists.
The art exhibit is called “Toledo to Detroit: A Curious Journey on the Old Indian Trail." It’s at the Biddle Gallery in Wyandotte until November 13th.