Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Arts & Culture
Fri May 30, 2014
Artpod looks at autism and art therapy
This week in ArtPod, we look at the "great wave" generation of young adults and children with autism.
We spent a few days on a film set where those teens and adults are learning job skills, social interaction, and how to walk back on set after a small breakdown.
Then we visit a children's hospital that's using art –murals, patient portraits and more – to help parents and kids navigate the stressful, chaotic experience.
You can also check out ArtPod in iTunes.
Politics & Government