Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Fri November 12, 2010
Auctioneers sell off items at shuttered GM plant
Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith covered the auction at the former GM Wyoming Stamping plant. The plant closed in June 2009 as part of GM's bankruptcy.
The auction was held on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. The auctioneers said they'll sell off anything leftover today.
Smith said it was easy to get lost as she took photos of the more than 2 million square foot building. Here's an audio slideshow she put together:
'Government Motors' no more?