Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Arts & Culture
Tue September 3, 2013
Author Blaine Pardoe delves into a 1963 Battle Creek murder
The mystery of who killed Daisy Zick has been on the minds of police and residents of Battle Creek since January, 1963. Though at least three people caught a glimpse of her killer, no one has ever been brought to justice for the crime.
Writer Blaine Pardoe's latest book is called Murder in Battle Creek: The Mysterious Death of Daisy Zick. He joined Cynthia Canty in the studio to talk about Daisy Zick, her unsolved murder, and the possibility that the killer may still be alive.
Listen to the story above.