Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Arts & Culture
Mon December 23, 2013
Author Blaine Pardoe delves into a 1963 Battle Creek murder
(Editor's note: This story was first broadcast on September 3rd, 2013)
The mystery of who killed Daisy Zick has been on the minds of police and residents of Battle Creek since January, 1963. Though at least three people caught a glimpse of her killer, no one has ever been brought to justice for the crime.
Writer Blaine Pardoe's latest book is called Murder in Battle Creek: The Mysterious Death of Daisy Zick. He joined Cynthia Canty in the studio to talk about Daisy Zick, her unsolved murder, and the possibility that the killer may still be alive.
Listen to the story above.