Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Arts & Culture
Mon December 23, 2013
Author Blaine Pardoe delves into a 1963 Battle Creek murder
(Editor's note: This story was first broadcast on September 3rd, 2013)
The mystery of who killed Daisy Zick has been on the minds of police and residents of Battle Creek since January, 1963. Though at least three people caught a glimpse of her killer, no one has ever been brought to justice for the crime.
Writer Blaine Pardoe's latest book is called Murder in Battle Creek: The Mysterious Death of Daisy Zick. He joined Cynthia Canty in the studio to talk about Daisy Zick, her unsolved murder, and the possibility that the killer may still be alive.
Listen to the story above.