Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Sat May 28, 2011
Author Wade Rouse remembers Memorial Day
Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, was declared in 1868 to honor the memory of deceased military service members. Michigan-based author Wade Rouse shares his perspective on Memorial Day, from his memoir, "It's All Relative."
Listen for more stories from Rouse throughout the year on Michigan Radio.