Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Series & Documentaries
Mon June 4, 2012
The Auto Crisis: Can Michigan Survive
2010 The Auto Crisis: Can Michigan Survive
The domestic auto industry is in crisis. In our special series from Nov/Dec 2008, Michigan Radio explored how the crisis happened, what it means for economy, what can be done about the problems, and what the crisis means for all of us. In 2010, we continued the series with new reports that evaluate the ongoing problems in the industry.