Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Wed January 23, 2013
From Auto Show to Hockey: Time-lapse at Joe Louis Arena
The Detroit News posted a cool video this morning of the transformation of Joe Louis Arena.
The Ford Motor Company unveiled their new trucks in the arena on January 15.
On January 17, the place was ready for Red Wings hockey. Here's how the transition happened.
From David Guralnick of the Detroit News:
Politics & Government