Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed January 23, 2013
From Auto Show to Hockey: Time-lapse at Joe Louis Arena
The Detroit News posted a cool video this morning of the transformation of Joe Louis Arena.
The Ford Motor Company unveiled their new trucks in the arena on January 15.
On January 17, the place was ready for Red Wings hockey. Here's how the transition happened.
From David Guralnick of the Detroit News:
Politics & Government