Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Thu November 29, 2012
Autoblopnik's funny take on Honda Civic: L.A. Auto Show
Honda revealed its refreshed Civic at the L.A. Auto Show this week.
The automaker made some very significant changes to the car, just a year after the new version was launched.
Consumer Reports and many auto reviewers slammed the car's styling and interior.
Despite that, customers turned a blind eye to the criticism, making the Civic the best-selling compact car in the U.S. this year.
The always irreverant website Autoblopnik has a nice, Onion-style entry about the car and the controversy.