Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
Thu November 29, 2012
Autoblopnik's funny take on Honda Civic: L.A. Auto Show
Honda revealed its refreshed Civic at the L.A. Auto Show this week.
The automaker made some very significant changes to the car, just a year after the new version was launched.
Consumer Reports and many auto reviewers slammed the car's styling and interior.
Despite that, customers turned a blind eye to the criticism, making the Civic the best-selling compact car in the U.S. this year.
The always irreverant website Autoblopnik has a nice, Onion-style entry about the car and the controversy.