Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
Support Michigan Radio
Thu July 19, 2012
Become an Anchor Member
Important 2013 Tax Year Deadline Information
URGENT: For 2013 charitable deductions and credits, the IRS has ruled that credit card gifts are deductible only in the year the bank processes the transaction. To be processed for tax year 2013, credit card gifts by mail must reach us by December 13th; OR you may call (888) 518-7888 (toll free) or (734) 647-6179 (local), M-F 9 AM - 4 PM EST, between December 13th and 31st, 2013 to donate over the phone. PLEASE HAVE THIS FORM AT HAND FOR YOUR CALL. Your gift by check must be postmarked by December 31, 2013. Thank you!
Michigan Radio Anchors are a special group of supporters. They have found that they have resources that enable them to donate at levels starting at $1,000 and exceeding the $10,000 mark. They are active in station activities and, along with all of our members, have become an integral part of Michigan Radio's success. One Anchor says, "I feel responsible to give more because I can."
For more information on becoming a Michigan Radio Anchor, contact Larry Jonas, Director of Development at: email@example.com, (734) 764-9210.