Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
Support Michigan Radio
Thu July 19, 2012
Become a Day Sponsor
Day sponsorships are available for a pledge of $365 or more. We schedule up to two Day Sponsors for each day, with each sponsor's message alternating throughout the day. Each day sponsor's message is read on-air six times during the day, typically at the top of the hour. Day sponsorships are not available to businesses or organizations, and may not reference such. Day sponsor messages can not be used for promotional purposes. Also, FCC regulations prohibit day sponsor messages containing political or religious messages.
Our pledge page is unable to accept or confirm specific dates on the calendar. Requests left in the "Comments" section may not be properly routed to the membership department in time to guarantee a DAY SPONSOR reservation. For more information on becoming a Michigan Radio Day Sponsor or to reserve a date, contact Courtney Fitzpatrick, Major Gifts Assistant at: email@example.com, (866) 203-1136.