Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Sun September 15, 2013
Bell's Brewery coming to Grand Rapids airport
A popular Kalamazoo craft beer brewer will open a location soon in the Grand Rapids area.
Bell's Brewery plans to open the pub late this week at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, according to The Grand Rapids Press. It will look like the Bell's Eccentric Cafe in downtown Kalamazoo, only smaller.
Bell's beers on tap will be Midwestern Pale Ale, Kalamazoo Stout, Best Brown Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Amber Ale and Third Coast Pale Ale. Other domestic beers, liquor and wine also will be served.
The brewery is working with Maryland-based HMSHost on a food menu that will include Eccentric Cafe mainstays.