OpinionMore 'dark money' will influence politics in Michigan if Snyder doesn't veto
The Environment ReportGo lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
Politics & GovernmentIn his farewell speech Bing says, 'I will remain involved in Detroit's transformation'
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Sun September 15, 2013
Bell's Brewery coming to Grand Rapids airport
A popular Kalamazoo craft beer brewer will open a location soon in the Grand Rapids area.
Bell's Brewery plans to open the pub late this week at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, according to The Grand Rapids Press. It will look like the Bell's Eccentric Cafe in downtown Kalamazoo, only smaller.
Bell's beers on tap will be Midwestern Pale Ale, Kalamazoo Stout, Best Brown Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Amber Ale and Third Coast Pale Ale. Other domestic beers, liquor and wine also will be served.
The brewery is working with Maryland-based HMSHost on a food menu that will include Eccentric Cafe mainstays.