Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
Sun September 15, 2013
Bell's Brewery coming to Grand Rapids airport
A popular Kalamazoo craft beer brewer will open a location soon in the Grand Rapids area.
Bell's Brewery plans to open the pub late this week at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, according to The Grand Rapids Press. It will look like the Bell's Eccentric Cafe in downtown Kalamazoo, only smaller.
Bell's beers on tap will be Midwestern Pale Ale, Kalamazoo Stout, Best Brown Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Amber Ale and Third Coast Pale Ale. Other domestic beers, liquor and wine also will be served.
The brewery is working with Maryland-based HMSHost on a food menu that will include Eccentric Cafe mainstays.