Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Tue June 11, 2013
Bicycle businesses are booming in Michigan
As we talked about before on Stateside, there's more to the increased interest in cycling than a great hobby or way to keep fit or compete.
In addition to impacting the look of communities and the infrastructure of the state, there is also a business payoff in all of this.
Michigan is seeing a rise in cycling-related businesses.
One of those is AutoBike, located in Troy, in Oakland County. The founder and CEO of AutoBike is former General Motors engineer Sean Simpson. Sean joined us in the studio today.
Listen to the full interview above.