Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Tue June 11, 2013
Bicycle businesses are booming in Michigan
As we talked about before on Stateside, there's more to the increased interest in cycling than a great hobby or way to keep fit or compete.
In addition to impacting the look of communities and the infrastructure of the state, there is also a business payoff in all of this.
Michigan is seeing a rise in cycling-related businesses.
One of those is AutoBike, located in Troy, in Oakland County. The founder and CEO of AutoBike is former General Motors engineer Sean Simpson. Sean joined us in the studio today.
Listen to the full interview above.