Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Tue June 11, 2013
Bicycle businesses are booming in Michigan
As we talked about before on Stateside, there's more to the increased interest in cycling than a great hobby or way to keep fit or compete.
In addition to impacting the look of communities and the infrastructure of the state, there is also a business payoff in all of this.
Michigan is seeing a rise in cycling-related businesses.
One of those is AutoBike, located in Troy, in Oakland County. The founder and CEO of AutoBike is former General Motors engineer Sean Simpson. Sean joined us in the studio today.
Listen to the full interview above.