Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Tue June 11, 2013
Bicycle businesses are booming in Michigan
As we talked about before on Stateside, there's more to the increased interest in cycling than a great hobby or way to keep fit or compete.
In addition to impacting the look of communities and the infrastructure of the state, there is also a business payoff in all of this.
Michigan is seeing a rise in cycling-related businesses.
One of those is AutoBike, located in Troy, in Oakland County. The founder and CEO of AutoBike is former General Motors engineer Sean Simpson. Sean joined us in the studio today.
Listen to the full interview above.